Electricity & Automation Engineer / Ingénieur électricité et automatisation
The engineer / project electrician coordinator
(he/she) is responsible for all technical aspects as coordination of
engineering activities, conceptualization, management of interfaces, monitoring
of customers and suppliers, coordination with internal and external
specialists, creating specifications, description the integration of functionality,
safety, quality and environmental standards for the realization of a project
electrical and automation part.
The engineer (he/she) has experience in the areas of
low voltage electricity, drives and electrical automation, including control
and automation system design.
He/she is mainly responsible and in charge of :
- Collection and transmission of technical information
to the customer, Processing of the main documentation list with customer
- To define the solution of the points claimed by the
customer to a conceptual or detail design and updating the concerned
engineering part, ensuring that the solution is accepted by the customer, while
respecting the company's objectives.
- Writing functional description / analysis for project
equipment and process, maintaining and updating Motor and component list
- Defining the safety concept for the automation and
the electrical part of the project.
- Define the basic technical parameters and
requirements for the installation and operation
- Providing inputs and checking the electrical location
drawings made by draftsman
- Writing technical procurement specifications for
equipment where electrical, automation and instrumentation are present.
- Participate in acceptance testing or perform
integration testing of equipment..
- Following and controlling the suppliers including
main electrical partner in term of design, conformity to scope of supply and
technical and quality parameters, project scheduling of works for the entire
Beside He/she may also be :
- To participate in technical discussions to select
vendors and coordinate the selection of the lead electrical partner (if
delivered by John Cockerill) for the electrical and automation part of the
- Be organizing acceptance and integration tests.
- Be Customer point of contact for the automation and
electrical part of the project as well as the coordination of the activities of
third parties and main integrator suppliers
He/she will be :
- Reporting to the project manager and the E&A team
- Working individually, but be part of the project
team, participate and provide input during project review for any electrical
and automation aspects
- Will be supported by E&A team leader and E&A
team as well as by project team
Upon completion of the engineering work, he/she will
- Providing return of experience
- Responsible for completeness of
engineering/documentation records and "as built" backup.
- Support site activities during the
- You have a degree in Electrical EngineeringExperience
in the field of Steel/Metals is a considerable asset.
- You are fluent in English, and may be fluent in other
- You have experience with programming automation,
specifically Siemens, you have experience with electrical design, including
tools such as Eplan or similar, although programming or Eplan design will not
be actively practiced in this position.
- You have experience with motors, drives, sensors,
parameters and its selection.
- You are eager to work in a dynamic team.
- You have a real team spirit.
- You communicate easily and are open to sharing your
knowledge, thoughts and available for your colleagues
- You aim for results and you are not afraid to decide
and solve technical points
- You know how to create concepts and at the same time,
you know how to take a step back.
- You quickly understand the procedures put in place
and are able to follow them in a rigorous way.
- You are looking for contacts and international
- Being available for temporary assignments for varying
lengths of time anywhere in the world is an advantage.
open-ended contract Country of the law under which the contract is placed :
Full-time Position Location :
4000 Liège be
Geographical mobility from the workplace : 11 >> 30KmCharacteristics of ideal applicant
: Highest educational level completed: number of years studied and completed with a diploma after highschool : +5
Last diploma : Electrical or Automation Engineer
Job not accessible to persons without qualification
Job not accessible to persons without experienceLanguage:
English : Fluent
French : Intermediate